CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 27, 2008

The sale is FINAL!!! We closed on our house Wednesday afternoon and the buyers close on the house Friday morning at 8 or 9am! I am so thankful that house is sold! I cannot wait to use that money to pay off debt!!! We have been so fortunate and blessed that the Lord has helped us make both mortgages! Now maybe I can focus on making my new home look the way we want. I still want to get some parlor chairs for the front reading room and a small table and lamp to go between them. We need to get curtains for all rooms! We would like to paint too...not sure how soon we'll get to that. Oh well... Our bigger concern right now is getting the front yard in order. We are going to get some topsoil hauled in and buy some sod for the front yard. Ben wants to do some landscaping as a center piece for the yard so I have to figure out how we want to lay that out and then how much sod we will need. Fun stuff!

Ben is finishing his refresher course tomorrow then he will study a couple more weeks and try the paramedic test again.

Ben's sister Brittany and husband Jay are coming in for the summer and supposedly she is going to be taking my place at the sleep center. This will give me a summer "break", even though no one has discussed this with me. I keep telling them that once I leave...I'm not coming back. I need a break! So hopefully by the summer Ben will have his paramedic and get his second job like he wants and life will be great: I will go back to just 3 nights a week, Ben 24 on 48 off with SFD and then work an occasional shift once a week or so on an ambulance service...normalcy...that would be nice. :)

0 comments: