7 years ago
Friday, August 15, 2008
Out of left field....
I got a text message tonight from my mother in law that totally caught me off guard. She told me that Bryan from Stonecrest Sleep Center would probably be contacting me soon with a better offer for a job. I have been working fulltime with STHS since February. So this is 7 months since I've spoken with anyone from stonecrest. Supposedly, Bryan went to Winchester today to discuss possibilities of their lab going in with the Winchester doctors in a lease to buy option for Marilyn's lab. While there, Bryan was talking with Cathy, and I guess my name came up. Marilyn said I must have really impressed them. I don't know what I would've done to impress them because I only worked a partial night with them and all I did was observe. So all I can figure is that all of this is coming off my interview. Ben asked me if I would consider their offer. I said it would have to be as good as what STHS has offered down the road for me, which is a possible day job. Then Marilyn sends me another text later in the evening telling me that Bryan specifically told Cathy that he might could get me what I'm making at STHS and a day position....so this is all totally out of left field and if it really does happen, then it will be a major decision for me and a huge matter of prayer. So....we shall see. Part of me feels that if I left STHS that I would be betraying them. James and Paul have worked so hard to get me that job and make it a wonderful opportunity for me. They are wonderful people and I would hate to leave them....who knows.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment