We had an ultrasound today and the baby is estimating 7lbs 15oz. If I remember correctly, Alli was also close to 8lbs before birth. Dr said the belly is measuring big but that's it. So we are keeping the induce date of the 13th. So I have 1 week left. I'm excited and nervous all at the same time. Due to some required training with FD Ben won't be able to be off 100% of the time right after Ethan is born but I think we'll be ok.
We finished the last touch to Ethan's room tonight by putting the letters on the wall. I have the large wall staying empty for now. I think it would be neat to find a firefighter picture/painting of a father and son at a station or in gear to hang on that wall. We'll see what I can find.
7 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment