CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Busy

I feel like its been a while since I've posted anything in here. Alli and Ethan both have kept me on my toes lately. Ethan has been cutting 5 teeth all at one time making it 7 teeth in total. There might be two more in addition to the 5 but it's hard to tell right now. He and Alli both have been really good teethers but getting all 5 at one time has made him a little fussier and caused a lot of drainage which turned into a cough. Poor little guy can't win! I look forward to him being his happy self again soon.

Our little family is staying super busy. Ben is in his last 4 classes for his bachelors and I couldn't be more proud of him. Meanwhile he is also knocking out numerous fire training certifications at the fire commission. He's staying so busy working on trying to secure his future and I love his dedication to his dreams and to our family. We look forward to the future and when things will slow down.

More than anything, I am just thankful that fall is here and cooler temperatures have taken over!!

0 comments: