Ethan's Caterpillar - Each circle had a picture representing one of his first 12 months.
I always regret at parties how few pictures I get of the kids with their aunts and uncles. Kara is the lucky one to get a picture with Ethan. Sorry guys...I was rushing around and didn't get pictures.
Happy Birthday sign and guests
The kids loved playing outside and we were thankful for the nice weather to enjoy.
The food was my favorite part. Each food item referenced back to food that the caterpillar ate in the book.
Ethan wasn't very sure what to do with his smash cake.
Ben had to show him how to do it.
He was much happier once we gave him a spoon.
Happy chocolate covered baby!
Ethan may not have been energized about opening up his gifts but...
he loved each and every one of them. Thank you everyone who was able to make it to celebrate his special day. We are thankful to have you as a part of our lives.
Happy Birthday Ethan!
0 comments:
Post a Comment