CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

T-Ball Time

 Alli was so excited for her first T-Ball game. She kept asking us, "Is it time for my team?"
 A little silliness before the game.

 I think Alli enjoyed fielding. She stopped one of the balls that was hit to her but she had to fight for a few of the others. A lot of the other girls were more aggressive in running after the ball so Alli expressed some frustration in the girls "getting her balls". I'm sure we can work on that.
 She loved hitting
 but her first time up she ran towards first and never tagged it before she turned around for home! We had a lot of laughs.
 On her next at bat, she made it to 1st
  And then finally all the way around!
 
Alli loved seeing so much of the family there. Thanks for those who were able to make it. I was a little worried about how well she would do with us on the bleachers while she was left in the dugout. I tried to prep her before hand. She didn't sound excited about it but she's really been looking forward to us being able to cheer for us so I explained we couldn't be in the stands cheering for her if we were with her in the dugout or on the field. So she knew up front she needed to stay with her team. Ben stood behind her in the dugout early in the game to make sure she was ok. She then pushed Ben's hand off the fence and says "dad I'm ok. I'm not scared. You can leave." She's growing up. It's fun to watch! Love her.

0 comments: