CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Puppy Love

Pepper has and always will be Ben's dog. She has always been the most bonded with him and listens to any command he gives her. I'm not sure what has prompted the recent change but lately Pepper has also really bonded with Alli and of course Alli reciprocates that right back. She loves her big pup!

My favorite example recently happened while doing school. Alli and I was going over some math. Alli was trying to explain something to me and I looked down to notice she was sitting there petting pepper on the head while talking to me. (Normally this wouldn't happen because Alli can't focus on two things at once). But what I found so sweet was that Pepper wasn't just sitting there for love, she was also giving it by propping her head on Alli's knee the whole time.

0 comments: