The papers have been signed and we have a tentative close date of December 12. We had the termite inspection yesterday and they found soft wood in one corner of our garage. We went ahead and treated the house so that we could get a termite letter stating any problems had been fixed. $$$ OUCH! Saturday is the house inspection and I'm sure shortly there after will be the appraisal. Surely the inspector won't find too much wrong with the house. When we had the house inspected when we bought it, there wasn't much suggested to be fixed and anything suggested was fixed by us over the last year. I'm nervous about it all but at the same time, everything has worked out so wonderfully that I know the house will sell and I know the Lord is blessing us tremendously!
We meet Tuesday with the builder and realtor in Smyrna of the house we found a few weeks ago. The house is sitting there empty waiting for a buyer and I hope the buyer will be us. The builder is already offering 3% towards closing. We want to close no later than December 12 so that we can move straight from our house to Smyrna without being in limbo. I have done mortgage shopping and finally ended up with our mortgage broker. I look forward to everything working out and getting back home before Christmas...that is our goal!
7 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment