CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Finally painting!

Well after two years of looking at the same color, I finally settled on some new colors for the house. I'm not very good at being able to visualize what the house would look like with certain colors so its hard to decide what to paint. Once we had the hardwood put in, we got some throw rugs. We took the colors from the throw rugs and I love it. So here are pictures of the hallway and kitchen.

3 comments:

Ashley

I <3 that red! Jim and I have a similar red picked out for our kitchen once we finally get moved. I'm very excited about moving. Great color choice!

Smith1230

thanks! good luck with the move.

jamie

ooooh I love those colors! We just bought a new house and I'm so stuck on what color to paint it. AGH!