your scrapbook background are so adorable. Where do you get them from, or do you make them on your own and if so what program do you use. I just <3 looking at them and have been trying to get into something like that for a while.
I make them myself. I download free digital scrapbook kits and make them in adobe photoshop. Its very addictive. good luck. Twins can make that a challenge. ps how did you find my site?
I found your site while just randomly clicking through other blogs. To be honest I'm not sure which one let me to you, but I noticed your husband is a firefighter in Nashville, my husband is a firefighter in Memphis so I thought we had alot in common :)
5 comments:
your scrapbook background are so adorable. Where do you get them from, or do you make them on your own and if so what program do you use. I just <3 looking at them and have been trying to get into something like that for a while.
I make them myself. I download free digital scrapbook kits and make them in adobe photoshop. Its very addictive. good luck. Twins can make that a challenge. ps how did you find my site?
I found your site while just randomly clicking through other blogs. To be honest I'm not sure which one let me to you, but I noticed your husband is a firefighter in Nashville, my husband is a firefighter in Memphis so I thought we had alot in common :)
Very cool. if you ever have any questions about the digi scrapbooking...let me know. Good luck with those twins. That must be a hand full.
Post a Comment