7 years ago
Saturday, June 5, 2010
Pool Time
We decided to go to Winchester today to visit with Ben's folks and to see what Alli thought of the pool. Well Alli didn't get as long of a nap as we had hoped for on the trip down so she wasn't as perky as usual. So by the time we got her in the pool she wasn't as energetic as I had hoped for. We didn't want to wait till after the next nap because it would be getting later in the day and might not be as warm. So here is a video of her first getting in with Ben. Below are some pics of her floating in her float.

She's eating her float here.

She liked to lay in it leaning towards the front and would kick her legs in the back. It was pretty humorous. She would also bounce up and down in it. Next time we take her down hopefully I can get some pictures with her smiling. She seemed to enjoy it though.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Awww so fun! I am glad you posted the video of the first "pool encounter" - she was all chilled and use to it by the time we got there. :) Good seeing you three! We need to do more things together!
Hey I bought that same float for Alaina. I haven't gotten her in it yet, though. The time I tried, the water was too cold for her.
Post a Comment