7 years ago
Tuesday, June 22, 2010
Father's Day
We spent a nice Father's Day visiting in Winchester. I tried taking some pictures of Alli and Carter playing but we only had afternoon lighting and my camera couldn't adjust that well. Here are some.
Alli is such a thief. She kept taking Carter's toys....Mean cousin!

Carter is watching Alli closely...making sure she isn't going to hit him again...I'm telling ya, she has a mean streak!
who me??? I'm innocent...right...
"What toy does he have?...How can I get that?"
ok I know this picture is very blurry but I was taking pictures and Alli came crawling over and looked like she was going to attack me. It made me laugh so hard that I just had to share it with everyone....look how crazy wild she is....so funny!

Wrestling with daddy...
oooh a mirror!!! Yes, she's vain.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
HaHa It is always nice to get together and do stuff - especially eat! I am sure Carter will be taking toys away at 11+months too... :D I still like the pics
Cute pictures (and captions). Just wait a few years. They will be more evenly matched.
Post a Comment