Ok so I'm a little excited... ;) Things have been very busy but that is good. I've been crafting like crazy. I just get in moods...what can I say. I made a few more bandana dresses. I put them on etsy.com and hopefully they will sell. They are cute. I made some more bows too. I went to goodwill today and got a couple things for some projects I want to do. I bought a cute place-mat that I'm going to turn into a scripture tote and I bought a wooden spice rack that I'm going to make a ribbon holder...I will show before and afters...don't worry. :)
Alli's birthday is coming up....sigh...can't believe it's been a year already. We are going to have a very simple party. I didn't see the need in doing some extravagant for a child so young. So it will just be a family party. When she's older and has her own friends, then we'll do something more.
Our yard sale a few weekends ago was fairly successful. We made enough to be able to fix my wedding ring. I had been without it for a month because my prong tips needed to be fixed so I didn't loose my diamonds. We thought all of my tips were bad but turned out it was only the center. So yay! We are also saving up to do some projects around the house. We want to put wainscoting in the kitchen/dining area to help set the room apart in such an open space. We are going to finish painting the house. We also want to do some framing around the bathroom mirrors See Here. If we get real froggy, then we're also going to tile the drywall area above each shower to help protect the wall from over-spray. So I can't wait to get all this done but...i'm being realistic that it won't be quick.
7 years ago
4 comments:
I know what you mean about moods! I'll sew like MAD for about a week straight, staying up super late every night- then I'll need a three week break from it! I can't believe you'll have a one year old soon!
I love the mirrors. I suggested something similar to Pat, and I have seen them do that several times on HGTV. It really classes up a big old plain mirror.
Post a Comment