CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 19, 2010

Pool Party

I had a feeling Alli's party might start out like this...
Alli doesn't nap well away from home since she and I tend to be home around nap times. So having her party away from home when she still needs naps every 2 hours...well you do the math. Anyway, once daddy or I held her, she was much happier.
She wasn't excited about her cake. This probably had more to do with her mood than the cake. Normally, I think she would have dug right in. Oh well.
Here she is much happier.
Her thinking face...
ooh bows...
oh what is it...what is it...can I eat it?
ahhh the pool. She loves the water.
She's going to be a natural!
Thank you to everyone who was able to make it. Alli loved having you all there!

0 comments: