CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 26, 2010

Not much going on

There isn't a whole lot going on at the Smith house lately. Ben is working a ton of hours...like always, bless him! Today he started a 72hr straight run of shifts, off thursday and then works friday...ugh. Alli has her 1 year check up on thursday morning. I can't wait to see how big she is. Maybe dr will tell us its good to put her on whole milk now. I'm tired of messing with formula.

Now that we've had Alli's party, I'm trying to finish up her 1st year scrap book. Here are the most recent pages.



I guess the only other thing going on is that Ben is trying to get through his last three classes as quick as possible. He is so close to getting his associates. He has set a goal and wants nothing more than to achieve it. Hopefully in a month or so he'll be done!!

0 comments: