Let's see what I can update everyone on...
Alli's words:
Puppy
Ball
Momma
Daddy
Bye Bye
We are still working on Grammy, Grandpa and Nana.
- When we say Bath - Alli will go to the bathroom and try to climb in the tub.
- When we say pet Mitzi - she'll find mitzi and pet her, and likewise with Pepper and Sammy. She knows the difference in all three dogs.
- When we say sit on your bottom - she will sit.
- Oh and she now also knows how to kiss. She has been giving us open mouth kisses for about a month or so but I wanted her to quit doing that because she would walk up to the dogs and do that....yuck! So I worked with her on it one night and now we can say give us kisses and she will lean forward with mouth closed and kiss us! We love it! The grandparents love it too.
- Alli LOVES the freedom of walking and running. She pushes her little shopping cart around the house and loads it up with whatever she can find. Usually it is books, toys and her puppy.
- Even though we are alone a lot and she doesn't have too much interaction with other kids her age, when she is around other kids at church or at family get togethers, Alli isn't shy and will try to play with the babies her age. This gives me a lot of hope for her come time for nursery. I don't think he problem will be going and playing with the kids, it will be knowing we left. So that will be the transition we have to work on. But when she is in a regular routine of seeing different people then she becomes comfortable. She is so used to going to the fire hall to see Ben, that she will frequently leave us to go harass the guys. I love how social she is!
- Alli also loves to go on walks around the block in the stroller. Now that the weather is turning colder...we have to be sure she is bundled up well...Sometimes we can get her to be happy wearing her hat below.


3 comments:
Love the picture of the two of you. She is absolutely Beautiful and getting so big
Is that a graco nautilus car seat? It's time for Syler to move up and I have been looking at that one. Do you like it?
yes Lindsay it is. We really like it. I did a lot of research on car seats before we bought it because we wanted a safe seat but I didn't want to pay a ridiculous amount for it. The best part about it is how it can transition all the way to a booster seat...so you spend what seems like a lot now but it will last for quite a few years.
Post a Comment