Yesterday was beautiful!!! I dream of days like that...feel the warmth of the sun on your face and a nice cool breeze to make it perfect. Days like that are truly when I look to the sky and thank God for all His beautiful creations.
Shannon asked me earlier in the week if we wanted to go to the zoo...well sure! Alli loves the animals so it sounded perfect. There was a gun show in town Ben wanted to go to with a buddy of his so that made it that much more perfect.
Of course all of Nashville's surrounding areas thought it was a great idea too because there were a TON of people there. We had fun anyway, but we had to maneuver through a mass of people at every exhibit. It made it really hard for Alli and Alaina to see the animals. I would've loved to take Alli out of the stroller and let her see over the fence but once she is out of the stroller, good luck getting her back in. If the zoo hadn't been so packed, I probably would've let her walk the whole thing.
Due to the massive amount of people there, I was never in a position to get a good picture of Alli with any of the animals at the zoo. I was constantly having to make sure we didn't lose her or get run over! So needless to say Alli didn't really get "excited" over any of the animal exhibits but she LOVED to be with her cousins. She just adores Caitlin and Alaina. There is a great jungle gym at the zoo and there is a huge padded mat area for toddlers. Alaina and Alli really loved walking the mats and throwing themselves down on them. I wish I had had my camcorder with me because it was so cute. We might have to go back soon so that Ben can see how much fun she has there.
On the car ride home, all three girls thought it was funny to buzz their lips together. Alli and Caitlin did this almost the whole ride home. Of course Alli ended up with spit all over her chin...gross...but that's what kids do. :)
Thanks again for inviting me Shannon. We had so much fun and look forward to hanging out with the girls again!
7 years ago
1 comments:
We had a blast!! We'll have to go back on a less crowded day!!
Post a Comment