7 years ago
Wednesday, June 8, 2011
OOOhhhh DIY projects I want --- I need!
Ok...sitting here at work listening to the drolling sounds of snores and I decided to browse through my craft blogs that I follow. I decide to check out one blog that is discussing a major DIY blunder that she had and at the bottom of her entry I see a link on her blog that said if you like this entry then you may be interested in this.... The THIS is what I AM interested in. Check out how she organized her pantry. Oh my goodness the ruler idea is so so so cute! I hate my pantry every time I look in it. I would love to snazzy it up. She went a step further in snazzying it up when she did THIS. Love LOVE lOvE!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Those are awesome ideas! Good luck! - I wish I had more room in my pantry! Darn apartments! ...hehe :)
Post a Comment