I would like to introduce everyone to my newest best friend. I'm not a believer in buying friendship...especially friendship that costs this much money. But in this instance, I feel as though it was completely worth it. You see...I had to buy this "friend"

to take care of these friends...


My allergies being the way they are and Alli sneezing all the time...we felt it was best to spend the money on a product that would WORK and LAST. We LOVE it. The next item on the agenda is this bad boy:

This...my dear friends...is the greatest thing on earth! This is an attachment that goes on my Dyson that grooms/brushes the dog and then sucks all the loose hair up...which means less hair int he air and all over my house. Can I get a hallelujah?! HALLELUJAH. Yeah, we're excited.
To be honest...I've never been so excited to vacuum in my life. That is saying a lot. If mom and dad had invested in one of these many years ago...then maybe dad wouldn't have said to me over and over again, "slow and methodical." :) Happy vacuuming everyone!
3 comments:
I have the Dyson DC14 and it's worth EVERY penny!! I hate vacuuming and every time I use it, I tell Rusty, "Have I told you I love our new vacuum?"
LOL I'm right there with you Shannon. We lucked out. They were running a 2 week promotion to "make the change to dyson" and were offering 80-120 off select units. We wanted the animal one and they are more expensive but with the 100-120 off it made it worth it! We love it.
Slow and methodical, now.
I love it!
Post a Comment