7 years ago
Monday, October 10, 2011
Come on fall!
Our family is so ready for Fall!!! I've loved the days that I can dress in long sleeves. A week ago we were visiting the fire hall and Ben showed us their newest resident. A stray kitten had made its way to the fire hall and had been hanging around for 4 days. Alli became infatuated with this kitten. Ben saw the way Alli was playing with this kitten and immediately fear struck in...haha "oh no...I foresee her wanting a cat when she's older." He's enjoyed not having cats and a litter box around the house :) I love kittens though, so it was nice to have 30 minutes or so to play with a cute cuddly kitten. The funniest part of this story was that while the guys were gone on a call, some off duty fire fighters showed up to man the station. During this time the kitten climbed into one of the guy's truck. No one knew this had happened and he unknowingly took the kitten home with him! haha. He called the firehall and told them hey I got your cat. He asked if they wanted him to bring it back and they said....hah no its your cat now. :) Hopefully he called PAWS in Murfreesboro and found it a good home.

Here is a cute snapshot Ben was able to get of Alli playing in the backyard on one of the cooler nights we had a week or so ago.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment