7 years ago
Thursday, April 19, 2012
Take a look at these cheeks...aren't they killer?! But don't try to kiss them...he isn't real big on being kissed. He snarls his lips at us when we kiss him. :)
I hadto throw in some pictures of our beautiful little girl too. We have to have a goofy cheese and a prettier cheese.
I have to share something funny that Alli says. She received a bunny that claps and sings "If you're happy and you know it" for Easter. She loves this bunny and plays the song all the time. Well now she'll just randomly clap her hands and sing the song. But her version of the song goes like this "Happy no clap". I guess she felt the rest of the words weren't worth singing. haha.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
He has an abundance of cheeks and chins. So cute. How can you not kiss those cheeks? In a few years you will look at him and wonder where the chubby cheeks went.
Post a Comment