CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Opportunities

Most everyone who reads this blog knows the entirety of our situation. We are at great peace with the situation and know that things will and are working out for the best. We have some opportunities that are presenting themselves and will have to see how they all play out. Ben is trucking along with his education and is about 4-5 classes away from finishing his bachelors. We are so excited for him to be finished.

Reflecting over everything we've faced over the last two weeks, we are grateful for all the blessings that have come through the trials. I was planning my primary lesson last week on Faith and as I was reading over the material one of the final questions popped out to me: "You may wish to tell how your testimony has made your problems easier to deal with and brought you joy." I teared up a little and thought over our last two weeks and knew how incredibly blessed we really were. I was thankful for our faith. I was thankful for our testimony that kept us grounded and helped us to face the tough decision to leave Smyrna. I felt blessed to have had such loving family support through a difficult moment. So we look forward to our future with faith and peace. We are excited to see what the Lord has in store. Mom kept reminding me that the Lord may be closing one door to  open a window. I personally think he's opening a bigger door and I can't wait to see it come.