CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, June 30, 2012

Rolling...

I've been trying to make sure Ethan gets some good tummy time. Tonight while playing in Alli's room before bed, I put Ethan on the floor and not two minutes into his tummy time he rolls over to his back! WHAT! I wasn't expecting that. I think it was on accident because it scared him when he landed on his back. He is so much more mobile than Alli was at his age. He spins himself in circles in his crib all the time! Today I also let him work on his leg muscle some. I would hold his hands and stand him up. A couple times he was fully supporting himself on his legs and just stabilizing with my hands. He is so strong for 3.5 months old! This kid will be moving in no time!

0 comments: