CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 15, 2012

Life slow down!!

Ethan is crawling!! Today Ben was rushing out the door to head to a fire call and Ethan realized he was at the front door. He started working his way towards the front room but as soon as he hit the hardwood he lost traction. This was the first time we saw him crawl more than one or two steps forward. Of course he won't do it when I have a video ready!

As of tonight, Ben only has 2 classes left to finish his BA!! Hallelujah he should be done by the first of the year. He is cramming in tons of fire training too. He's taken two leadership training courses for Chief's, tested out for his hazmat operations certification, tested for his fire officer I certification, is taking a course the last week of November for Fire Inspector, and THEN the first week of December he is in his Paramedic refresher the whole week. agh! He'd love to find out whether or not he's passed his Fire Officer I so that he could go take the Fire Officer II in December as well.

We hope and feel that all this hard work and dedication to his studies will pay off the first of the year.

So let me try to catch up for the last month. Alli loved Halloween She still wears her butterfly wings around the house. We had a great time at a local pumpkin patch and have enjoyed two pumpkin pies thus far from the pulp of the pumpkin.
We are loving the cooler weather. Ethan is so fun to dress!
Ben turned 30 on November 1! Woo hoo someone's getting old! I'm so proud of him though. He has truly accomplished so much in his 30 years. One day soon I know he will achieve the goal he has been working so hard for. I love you Ben!
Happy Fall Everyone!

0 comments: