CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Sleep over and Not to be Outdone...

Alli had a blast sleeping over at grammy and papa's. She got to stay up very late and actually convinced her Grammy to let her sleep with her! They woke up to more fun and Marilyn and Ashley got some cute pictures of the kids enjoying the day.


"Peace"

Hugs


Ethan couldn't let his sister have all the fun. After having a rough nap day, he didn't want to take his final nap before dinner. I was almost done cooking and wanted to get Alli fed before bringing him down. So I turned his monitor down so I could focus on her. When we sat down to eat, I saw the monitor blinking red and so I turned on the video to check on him. My mouth his the floor when I saw this below!


This is the first time Ethan has pulled himself up into a standing position. I watched him for a while and even saw him fall backwards, crawl back over and stand up again. Here we go. I better get my running shoes on because this kids going to keep me moving!

0 comments: