I won't go into a lot of details in this blog because I feel that it is the inappropriate time to do so, but I do want to reiterate what I posted as my status on facebook tonight.
Ben and I have seen numerous blessings in our short 7 years together but there has always been one very hard and major trial for us...Ben's job vs. his aspirations. The struggle only grew as each year passed. One hurdle successfully handled led to another hurdle to climb. 2012 was the year of our greatest uncertainties and we still aren't 100% to a conclusion but we are finally getting to the point in our trials where we are seeing the reasons behind some of the trials, the reasons things happened to put Ben in the right place at the right time to be able to talk to the right people.
The trials sucked....don't get me wrong....but knowing the result....knowing now what we didn't know then, makes me realize just how ever-present God is in our lives and how blessed we are. Every time we hurt because Ben was passed up for a promotion he deserved....now we better understand why. Every time we had to deal with confrontations issues as a result of Ben being disliked by management in his fire career, yet being adored by his EMS management....now we understand the purpose. Ben was being guided. We were being guided. I'm so thankful to my Father in Heaven for knowing our needs and knowing our desires. I'm just thankful. I can't wait to be able to finally share with everyone all of the exciting things coming. I look forward to 2013.
7 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment