So today we are going up to Opryland Hotel with Brittany and Jay for their engagement pictures. Shannon asked me to help her out. I thought it would be fun and it gets me out of this house. I get so bored sometimes and feel locked in. So we are going to Nashville... (I know, such simple highlights in my life).
So we got some interesting news the other day. Ben found out that the fire chief at winchester quit. They are hiring in July for the new chief. He could be from within or from surrounding areas. If they hire from within, that means a fire fighter position opens up and most the guys on the department knew Ben deserved the next slot, so we are hoping that he might get his chance soon! With this chief leaving it also means that the department might change a bit and become better organized than it was before. Hopefully no more bubba system. Pray for him!
Paramedic school is almost over. I know Ben can't wait!
7 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment