CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

$$$$

I PASSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hallelujah!! Thank you for the prayers and support!

Some cool things have happened this week. I was working monday and one of the Doctors and I started talking. He is in connection with another lab in Manchester that is opening up. They are running the same software that we run in our lab. He mentioned to me that he would like to utilize me at that lab some if I wanted. I told him that I would love the opportunity to work PRN. I told him that I am dedicated to our lab for Wednesday-Friday and that I could work in the front part of the week. Now that I have my registry, I can ask for more money. People who work PRN are usually offered more per hour than a F/T person. So I could probably make $5 more per hour than my raise will be here at work. So that will be a great assistance to help Ben and I save some money.