CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, July 1, 2007

Almost done

My BRPT exam was Saturday. I can definately say that I'm glad its over. What I can't say is whether or not I'm confident that I won't have to take it again. That test was beyond hard. Even after a 12 month long sleep program plus 20 months of working experience, I in no way was prepared for the vague questions a objective nature of that test. We'll see how good of a guesser I was.

Ben has one month until Paramedic school is over. We are currently working on his research paper....Acute and Chronic Renal failure...I know...super interesting topic. We will both be very happy to have that over with. We have already put 5000 miles on our car due to school. My gas budget will go down drastically once his schooling is done.

We are hoping to hear from Murfreesboro Fire soon. Ben wanted to meet with the Chief but he is out of town until Thursday.

I have to work Tuesday and Thursday and Ben works Wednesday so we are planning on buying some fireworks and shooting them off at work with his coworkers on his shift. We will make a day out of it with grilling and what not. Should be fun. Happy Birthday to Shannon as well...Have fun at the beach. I'll be at the pool tomorrow ;)