CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Birthday Ben!

Ben's birthday is thursday. He will be 25! Crazy...Life is so hectic right now when him in Smyrna more than Winchester. We have to celebrate tonight since this is the only night I get to see him this week. I am making his favorite cake and we are going to sit on the porch and hand out candy to all the kids..woo hoo...haha... Thanks to everyone for a fun get together Monday night for his birthday. Shannon the lasagna was great!

1 comments:

Linda Love

Happy Birthday Ben.

I hope Halloween was fun. We had one trick-or-treater....not so much fun. We were gone to eat pizza from 5:15 to 6:15 and left candy out on the porch while we were gone. We may have had a few while we were gone, but most of the candy was there when we got back.