So we have officially moved in. Thank you to all the family for the help calculating sq. ft., moving and unpacking!! We could not have done it without you all! We love our house!! The only thing I would wish different is either to replace the carpet downstairs with hardwood or a darker shade of carpet...rain=mud=stains..haha but fortunately Resolve does wonders! It took me a couple days to get most everything unpacked and for Ben to get our book shelves up, but it all looks great. It finally is starting to feel like home. Now if we can just get our other house to sell in Winchester....that would be a weight lifted off...literally!!

I thought I wouldn't decorate this year for Christmas...by the time I got everything moved in, I just didn't think it was worth putting the tree up. I had to work Tuesday night at my new job in Smyrna. I really did not want to go...too much stress I guess and insecurities of starting a new job. I got to come home early that night and came home to find flickering light in my door windows. I opened the door to a wonderful surprise. Ben had spent the evening putting our Christmas tree up to surprise me. I almost started crying when I saw it...haha I know..I'm a sap. But it was a really sweet gesture and I love him for it. He knew it would make me happy to see it up, even if for only a couple weeks.
Here are some pictures for all to enjoy!
the house right before we bought it...



1 comments:
Love the new bookcases!! Now I want to go get mine!!
Post a Comment