CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 3, 2008

2008

The holidays were great. I was nice to be able to see all the family and not have to drive a million hours to spend time with everyone. On a very different note, I've had to decide once again about who I want to work full time with. I was offered a job a couple weeks ago from the Smyrna Sleep lab. They made the offer nicer by telling me that when they expand and open up a new lab there will be a day position available. When I went there for my first night of training, I was very unsettled as to how I felt about the lab. Those feelings really made me feel as though I did not want to work there but I didn't feel as though I had an option.

But then today Paul emailed me and asked me again if I would work full time for them Sun-Tues. It is guaranteed work..which I have not had lately..they pay me the most of all the labs I've considered or have worked for...I like the software we use and I am getting more and more confident there as to what I need to do and how to do it. Paul also told me that they will be coming to Smyrna in the future with Sleep Services. So once that happens they would be direct competition with the Smyrna lab and I would not be allowed to work with St. Thomas anymore. This also means that I could transfer to work in the Smyrna St. Thomas lab...So as of today, Ben and I have decided that I will work full time for St. Thomas and not for Smyrna.

0 comments: