This past week I started a Facebook account for Ben. I've been trying to get Ben on facebook for a while now and he didn't have much interest in it. Finally I added him and told him it would be a great way to catch up with old mission companions. Now Ben is HOOKED! Haha. He is so ecstatic over how many friends he has found.
Marilyn has hired 3 new employees for the Sleep Center. She has hired two part time and I guess one full time. The full time is absolutely GREEN to the field of sleep. We have to train her from the bottom up. So I guess she is my project before I get to leave. She starts on days this week and nights next week with me. Then the two part timers work in Shelbyville and want an additional night a week. So I guess they will each work one night a peice with the new girl once I'm gone. Marilyn says that definately by the end of May when Brittany gets here that I will be done. So that means 6 more weeks! I'm starting the count down!
Ben and I want to go on a vacation once I am done with Winchester. It won't be anything huge. Don and Ashley have been begging us to go to Knoxville. So we might go up there and get a hotel room and see the sites. :)
Marilyn has hired 3 new employees for the Sleep Center. She has hired two part time and I guess one full time. The full time is absolutely GREEN to the field of sleep. We have to train her from the bottom up. So I guess she is my project before I get to leave. She starts on days this week and nights next week with me. Then the two part timers work in Shelbyville and want an additional night a week. So I guess they will each work one night a peice with the new girl once I'm gone. Marilyn says that definately by the end of May when Brittany gets here that I will be done. So that means 6 more weeks! I'm starting the count down!
Ben and I want to go on a vacation once I am done with Winchester. It won't be anything huge. Don and Ashley have been begging us to go to Knoxville. So we might go up there and get a hotel room and see the sites. :)
Oh and here are pics of the new hair as promised:

3 comments:
YAY, you need a break!!
Post a Comment