CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Tired...and Tired...

All this working is getting to me. I haven't felt good lately...in a long time really. I called in sick to Winchester tonight and had already taken tomorrow night off to have some time off before Ashlie's wedding this weekend. It will be a nice break. I was really looking forward to a vacation that we were going to take. As of today, we decided not to take it. I'm really bummed, but we felt we really should save that money and put it towards bills instead of spending it on a vacation...even though we both badly need and want one. Instead we will keep the time off that we have and try to do things around here for free....ok what's free around Nashville??? We are still going to see Don and Ash for one night but other than that we aren't going anyway for a while...

I can't wait to quit Winchester! Oh FYI...Ben takes his Paramedic test again next Wednesday...God willing...he will pass this one...

0 comments: