Well the city has finally got Station 6 out near Almaville ready to open. The changes will happen this week. Ben is being moved yet again to another station. He will be moving to Station 1 which is over by the Library. This is the station that has the Service Company which runs all the wreck calls. Ben is excited about this. He thinks his captain likes him quite a bit to put him on the service company so young in the department. Supposedly its a pretty well liked position and Ben is just excited to be on it. This station also happens to be Mike Cook's station, so Mike will be his Lieutenant.
We ran into mom at the Temple today. It was nice to do a session and run into family there as well. I met up with her tonight and went over some genealogy. So now I am going to try...key word try...to help her. I also want to start working on the Smith lines as well. We'll see how long I can stay motivated...Two more weeks of Winchester then I can be much more focused. :)
7 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment