7 years ago
Thursday, May 22, 2008
The End...
Tonight is my last night of work at Winchester. Ben and I are looking forward to our week off. Provided Ashley isn't working, we are planning to go to knoxville for an evening. I've been working so much on some genealogy to help mom and marilyn out. I swear....the Smith family goes back WAY too far. I have over 1100 names in my PAF now!! So now I have enough to keep me busy for a while.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I should be so lucky. I can only get to the 5th gen. and thats only four new names I didn't have before...this is going to be a long drawn out process...
Hi Heather, It's Mrs Vaughn again.Just wanted to say thank you for being such a GREAT and PRECIOUS friend to Ashlie. I know your friendship means so much to her. Good luck in all your endevours and God bless!!!!!
Post a Comment