Life has a great way of catching you off guard. This past week I have had a strange pain that I started to notice when I laughed or sneezed. I really wondered why I was having this pain. It didn't make much sense to me. I asked Ben about it and he wasn't really sure since nothing else was wrong. I did a little research and let myself start to believe that I had a chance of being pregnant. I had a test lying around the house so Monday I thought I would take it just to see. To my surprise it was POSITIVE...I really couldn't believe it. Having had the pains in my abdomen, I called my dr but he said I was good and I have an appointment for Friday.
We had all intention of waiting to tell everyone just because of the previous history. Then today I decided to take a second test for my reassurance. I took a picture of it and sent it to Ben at work on his phone. Little did I know that Ben didn't have his phone with him and when he got the text Tony told him he had received a message. Ben was in the kitchen and told him to go ahead and look at it and tell him what it says...well that let the cat out of the bag. Since ben works with someone from church, we knew it would get out. He went ahead and told his sisters and called to tell me to tell family. For the last year we have had the prayer that we were ready but in God's time only did we want to have a child. We were tickled to death to hear that Bryan and Lisa were pregnant again...little did we know that we weren't far behind.
I will update more once I go to my appointment Friday. :) We are excited!
7 years ago
1 comments:
Ok so it's Friday night and I'm DYING to know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment