CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Fun pictures

The family cleaned out mom's storage trailer a few weeks back. We found a ton of old family photos on my mother's side. I recently finished taking all the photos out of the albums to preserve them and also scanning some in for the family to enjoy. Here are some of my favorites!
Don't you love how my grandfather is looking at grandmother! So much love!Here they look like two goof balls...

I love how grandpa is looking at momma in this picture. Proud brand new father!
Cute photo of momma and Uncle Joe.

Photos of dad in the production of The King and I that he was in during College. Mom was in the orchestra of this production and this was around the time they started dating.

Well I have a ton more pictures but not enough time or space to put them all on. So enjoy!

1 comments:

The Haddock's

I love the old pictures. The good ole days!!!! Grandma was styling in her fancy footwear that day. I'm sure your grandfather knew a good thing when we had it. To have those days back again.....
Mommy Tina