We have had Caitlin at our house for the last two days. What an adventure. Over the last two days we have drawn on the sidewalk with chalk, baked chocolate chip cookies, visited the fire hall, hosed the dogs down outside, read books, finger painted, walked the dogs through the "jungle" as Caitlin called it, picked flowers, swam at the Smith's and much more! Exhausting...
Here are some cute videos and photos:


4 comments:
Those are SO cute - I want copies!! Thanks for keeping her!!!
I love the old pictures you put on your blog. They are great.
She is soooo cute!!! And I think she looks like you too. This is not from Ashlie, it's from Mommy Tina
Ben Smith,
what in the heck are you up too. I was on the mission web site and saw that you are now married. that is sweet. I was in church today and ran into elder willits. he and his wife just moved into my ward, small world. I guess that I should tell you who this is. It is Jonathan McMullin from the mission. when you get a minute email me jm011883@yahoo.com I will update you then
Post a Comment