CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, June 13, 2008

Hmm...oh well...time to try again

Well I called today to get the results from the second round of blood work. My hCG went from the 400s to 38...yeah I think its safe to say that I miscarried. :( Oh well. It has been such an emotional roller coaster that I have handled it very well today. I really had already dealt with all the sadness on Monday; so by today, I'm really ok. Today was a half day for my doctor so I didn't think he would call me. What we want now is to get some tests run to figure out why I keep miscarrying. So now I have to wait again on him to call me to discuss this. If he hasn't called me by Wednesday then I will call the office again. So Sunday its back to work and back to real life and time to deal with what I've been dealt. I still have a lot of questions and who knows when they'll be answered. I guess I'm learning patience. Ben and I are ready to be parents. It is now up to the Lord when that all happens though.

2 comments:

The Fergi Fam

I'm so sorry to hear this news. I hope the doctor can help you figure out why you keep miscarrying. You're in our prayers. We love you guys and miss you a bunch!

The Haddock's

I definately know what you're going through and I'm so sorry. I too hope the Doctors can help find out why you continue to have problems. We're not going to give up, God is still in the business of miracles. Love ya sweetie,
Mommy Tina