CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 9, 2008

Christmas Wish Lists

Ok, so its just easier to post on here the things we'd like or need for those doing gifts this year. Here ya go for those interested.

Ben:
Accessories for his AR15 - I'm not sure what those are...he didn't specify yet.

Camping accessories such as:
  • water purifier
  • camping stove
  • etc...He is supposed to go through a magazine and give me ideas. I will update soon.
Ben also mentioned to me today that he wants a peacoat for dressier occasions such as church. He saw some at Walmart that I guess he liked which made him think of it. He wears size Medium usually in shirts and coats.

Me:
Books from the Patricia Cornwell "Kay Scarpetta" Series. I want hardback books. I have the last three: Trace, Predator, and Book of the Dead. So any prior to that would be fabulous. Here is a list:
I am also interested in getting some new crocs for work. I want various colors. I would like to have light pink, black, navy blue, light blue, chocolate and white. Now do I need all these? No...I wear size medium or 8 1/2.

Also, any kind of clothing gift cards to Maurices, AE, Gap...etc.

I have given Ben this same list as well...so if you want to get any of this...you might want to coordinate with him as to not duplicate anything. ;) I hope this is helpful.

0 comments: