CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Job Update

Yesterday I was stopped in the hallway by my boss. He informed me that things are progressing with our other lab in Murfreesboro. He was making sure I still wanted to work out there. I told him that I did. We got to talking about things and it sounds like there are some hang ups with with the political aspect of things but otherwise it will happen. It is just a matter of time as to when it will happen. I reminded him that I still want to work days. He says that is in his plans. He said it will probably be more of a solo job during the days. I told him that this was not a problem as I was very familiar with day operations from working in Winchester. He said he had no doubt in my qualifications and that's why he and I were talking about it. He is going to keep me posted as to how things progress.