Ben is somehow still keeping up his pace of working 48 hr shifts with a day off in between. I don't know how he does it... So much has happened this week and a lot of it I unfortunately can't talk about ;( Ben had an interview at church. We aren't sure where this will lead. We will hopefully find out more in the next few weeks. Until then....we are on the edge of our seats and I have to be shhhhh quiet. I have been so incredibly tired this week at work. I guess I'm not sleeping as good as I used to.
Next week is thanksgiving. We will have Caitlin from Wednesday evening to Sunday when Shannon and Rusty come home from their cruise...lucky dogs! Speaking of dogs!! Pepper appears to be doing better. She is really getting tired of her lockdown in the kitchen. She will occasionally bark at me to tell me how unhappy she is. Her leg looks pretty good. She's been jumping around on it too much today so it is oozing again but this morning it was totally drained. She is on 21 days worth of a medication to get rid of any infection. She probably has a week worth left of it. Trying to keep our little beast calm is crazy hard! Mitzi is getting really big. I need to take updated pictures of them but I forget.
I've spent a great deal of time lately putting some scrapbook albums together. I want to get them caught up. I have taken a break from genealogy for a bit to work on this. My brain was starting to hurt working on genealogy. I will kick it in gear on that in a week or two. That's about all....just trying to figure out what to get everyone for christmas and looking forward to putting up our decorations....just have to make room in the living room for a tree....not so easy.
7 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment