CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, November 21, 2009

Bath Time and Ready for Christmas!

Alli has really started to enjoy baths. Her least favorite part was drying off. I think she didn't like the rough feeling of the towels. But we've devised a method she likes better so here are a few pictures of her good mood after her bath.












We really tried to get a smile but for some reason whenever the camera is in her face she either keeps her hand in her mouth or gives you this stone cold look. I swear she really is a happy baby!












Here is an attempt to smile!



















Ok so I know this is before "thanksgiving" but the weather was too nice today to not take advantage of it. So we put up the Christmas lights and well...might as well put the tree up. So yes...I am enjoying Christmas early!!! Now I can wrap my presents and get them out of the closet. Bring on the holidays and good food!

0 comments: