Alli insisted on feeding herself yogurt this day. She did really well with the spoon until I walked away....at this point the yogurt ended up in her lap and the dogs followed her around licking it off of her.

Alli has been loving walking around with her push behind walker she got last Christmas. There is an area underneath the handles where she tends to place things and cart them around. We thought, well i guess she might enjoy a real cart where she can put things in and push around. I found one for her and here she is pushing her cow around the house. I guess beef is on the menu tonight. :)

Alli LOVES to brush her teeth (chew on our toothbrushes). She screams for them whenever I am in the bathroom. So here she is sitting in the sink while I get ready...you can see the toothbrush in her left hand.

3 comments:
I love the last picture- such a sweet smile!
I melt too....
Post a Comment