7 years ago
Thursday, November 11, 2010
Oct/Nov
I've fallen behind on getting updated pictures posted. Here are some pictures from the Trunk or Treat. Alli was a white tiger. Alaina is crawling away from the picture.
I loved this costume but it was really long on her. We had to make some adjustments. She might be able to wear it again next year.
Alli trying to figure out what Alaina is wearing.
Our kitties...
We had a request by Ben's aunts to take more pictures...I've been in a horrible picture funk for the last three months and have failed to get any recent pictures of Alli. So when we went to the farm I tried to grab a few. Alli was really clingy to Ben so the majority of the pictures are with Ben only.

Below she is super excited about the dogs and is pounding Ben's leg in excitement.

Umm...can we say daddy's girl?!?
Ignore her funky rolled up jeans...I can't help my baby is short. ;)
This was the best I got. Alli was not happy about posing for a picture with mommy.
Alli got to play with cousin Carter for a while yesterday. She enjoyed playing with the magnets on the wall with Carter.

yumm pretzels!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment