CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 8, 2010

Changes are happening

Well today it is official...the house is on the market! If you're curious, realtracs.com MLS #1229843. We have decided further not to build out in the neighborhood that we had been considering. We have prayed a lot about it to decide whether or not it was the right decision for us and we just don't feel at peace with it...so that is our answer. While we love the area, and love the people out there...it must not be where God needs us. So we will continue to keep our eyes open for what we want. We are in no hurry. The first major step is to sell this home. We are hopeful...but realistic to this market where our neighborhood is dominated by foreclosures. The foreclosures have drastically dropped the comps in the area and a home much like ours is but all one story and a 2 car garage is going to be on the market in a few months at $10k less than we are asking for ours....so...we are hopeful...but realistic...please God help us sell our house! We'll figure the rest out from there.

Alli is so funny lately. She makes the funniest faces, movements, etc. She has really begun to find her personality in regards to what she likes and doesn't like (or thinks she likes and doesn't like). So feeding her is well...a challenge at times. The one constant right now is macaroni and cheese, publix fried chicken and watermelon...or bananas. I know if I have any of this around that she will eat. Not much variety or healthy options...but how healthy are picky toddlers anyway??

Ben is taking his final in his FINAL class for his associates tonight!! YAY...Soon that diploma will be his...

I'm busy busy busy...between cleaning house to get ready to show and taking care of Alli...I've also added my to do list to get ready for Christmas. I'm spending the majority of my nights working on the kids gifts....I can't WAIT to show you all how they turn out... so stay tuned.

1 comments:

Linda Love

Know what you mean about the market. We will all keep a good thought and hope it sells anyway.

Hope Ben aced the final.