CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 24, 2012

Not too much longer

I had another doctor check up today and I can officially start counting down the days until Ethan joins our family. We have set an induction date for March 13th, unless I go into labor before then. As of today I am already dilated to 2cm. This is big considering when I was induced with Alli I was barely 2cm when we got to the hospital. Dr. Riley says it isn't unrealistic to think that I could be 3-4cm by the 13th. He thinks this labor should go much quicker (as most 2nd babies do). It is nice to hear though that it hopefully won't take 12 HOURS to have this kid.

I asked what my starting weight was today and as of today I have gained 31 lbs with this baby! Thankfully the 31 lbs is all baby which explains why my hips and back hurt all the time. I just hope this baby isn't a mammoth 10 lbs or something! I really like the thought of him being small like Alli was at 6 lbs 14oz. Oh well. We will see how it all turns out.

I guess I need to take things seriously now though and get my hospital bag together!

0 comments: