CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 7, 2012

2 month check up

Ethan is 7 weeks old this week and we went in for his 2 month check up. He had been starting to try to smile this week and we had yet to catch it on camera. We had some time to kill while waiting in the lobby and little man decided he would cheese it up for the camera. So I finally captured his adorable gummy smile! He's been cracking me up during the wee hours of the morning showing me this smile but I never caught it any other time until now!
Now onto his stats. We are now measuring a whopping 12 lbs even! He has grown from 22 inches to 23 3/4 inches! Ethan is in the 50% for his weight (so much for my Dr being worried about him over eating and getting too big) and he is in the 98% for his height. Where did this tall kid come from?? I guess he gets it from his grandparents. I don't remember specifics because I was so shocked over his height but I believe overall (when you compare height with weight) he is in the 90 something %. Dr. said "he's a lanky kid". haha. yes...yes he is! So instead of the worry wart lecture I got at his 10 day check up, today we got a "good job mom" report from the dr.

Ethan continues to sleep well at night. We might increase what he's eating during the day to try to help him sleep better during the day. Since he's only in the 50%...I feel like he has some wiggle room to eat a little more.