Every night for about a month now we've made slow progress getting alli used to her potty chair. We have her sit on the potty while we read a couple books. She is always excited to read books and go "pee pee". The downside is she would always say mommy I got pee pee would never go. It appeared that in her mind just sitting there was enough.
Tonight was no different. We gave the kids baths and then Ben and I divided and conquered. I took Ethan to get in bed while he went to dry alli's hair. He didn't bother putting her diaper p. yet because she wanted to use her potty. So she sat In her towel while he dried her hair and then they went to her bedroom to pick out books. I was with Ethan and didnt hear but I guess she told Ben, "daddy I need to go pee pee" so he told her to go and believe it or not she went!! Finally she went on that potty! She was so excited! Now she wants to go on the big toilet and I couldn't be happier. Hopefully tomorrow will find her still excited!
7 years ago
2 comments:
Yeah Alli!
YAY for Alli!!! That is awesome!!
Post a Comment